tisdag 18 januari 2011

You've got mail

Det här roliga meddelandet hittade jag i min inkorg på facebook häromdagen:

Hej! Hur mår du?
Well, I know I'm a stranger to you, and you probably don't answer to such people. Yet I decided to write because.. well, I've tried to think of a creative introduction but it should be best to go straight ahead. I noticed your photo in that Kooks group and can't deny that you caught my eye there. Though I don't wanna steal your time, when I realized that you're obviously from Sweden, I decided to contact you - simply because I'd like to chat with someone who is originally Swedish. If you wonder why.. I've always been attracted very much by Sverige and would like to shape my Swedish skills again, and also practice some English.. I study that language.
Nice of you to have read that far. I'd be glad to hear from you, of course. In case it's a matter of age, I am 24.

Många hälsningar från Tyskland
 
Haha. En tysk "brevvän" kanske vore nåt? Eller inte.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, spännande! Du aknske kan tjäna lite extra pengar och lära honom några välbehövliga svenska ord. :P

    SvaraRadera
  2. HAHAHAHA FY FAN VA ROLIGT!!!! Go for it girl!

    SvaraRadera